WALU Caravan Park is a small, quiet park on the Northern End of the NSW Central Coast that specialises in pet friendly accomodation.
Close to Newcastle, Gosford and a short trip to Sydney or the Hunter Valley vineyards.
WALU CARAVAN PARK OFFERS
Tourist Cabins: Comfortable self contained cabins that sleep up to five people. All you need is your own bedding and food. See Accomodation for more details.
Powered Sites: Ideal spot to park the caravan for a spell and take in all the Central Coast has to offer.
Long Term Rentals: Some long term rental properties, minimum three months, are available. These rentals suit a single person. Not suitable for families.
Owner Occupied: The park has owner occupied sites. There are properties for sale, for more information go to the For Sale page.
- Walu Caravan Park is PET FRIENDLY, it is featured as a "Holiday With Dogs Park".
- A swimming pool and bar-b-que area are available for residents and guests.
- Modern laundry, automatic washing machines and dryer.
- Local shops. Super Market, Fast Food, Chemist, etc 1.5 k.
- Major Shopping Centres: Lake Haven 10 minutes, Westfield Tugerah 20 minutes.
- Licensed Clubs: Bowling Club 1 k, RSL 5 k, Soccer Club 1.5 k
- Beaches. Un patrolled beach, dogs allowed, 3.5k. Patrolled Beach 4.5k.
- The best Fish and Chip Shop, eat in or take away, on the coast 3k.